Sep. 29 - TBD
Sep. 30 – Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Center
Oct. 01 - TBD
Oct. 03 - TBD
Oct. 05 - TBD
Oct. 06 – Tampa, FL - St Pete Times Forum
Oct. 07 – Orlando, FL - Hard Rock Live
Oct. 08 – Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Forum

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=55468

Sep. 17 – Albuquerque, NM - Journal Pavilion

ARRGGHGGHGHG. That SO figures. I missed it last year cause I was in NJ seeing Iron Maiden at Ozzfest. Then when I was here at Ozzfest, Gigantour was in Jersey. Now this year I'll be in Atlanta. I would so go to see Lamb of God, Overkill, Arch Enemy, Into Eternity and Opeth.

Well hopefully an Atlanta date is added. The lineup is not nearly as strong as last years (imo), but there are a few bands I'd love to see. Not sure why they added Lamb of God though, and seemingly as a main band. The bottom three bands I don't know anything about, so I'll have to listen to them.

Iced Ray said:
Overkill are the only band I would be eager to see.

Yeah, but not worth it to see them play 5 songs.
Horrible line-up.
All those bands tour all the time.
Last year, Mustaine put together a package of bands that haven't been on the big American festivals before.
This year, it is all ex-Ozzfest / Sounds of the Underground bands.
Opeth and Arch Enemy are good bands, but it's not that difficult to catch them live.

Jasonic said:
Yeah, but not worth it to see them play 5 songs.
Horrible line-up.
All those bands tour all the time.
Last year, Mustaine put together a package of bands that haven't been on the big American festivals before.
This year, it is all ex-Ozzfest / Sounds of the Underground bands.
Opeth and Arch Enemy are good bands, but it's not that difficult to catch them live.

I agree with a lot of that. Overkill in a limited set is not enough to cough up the cash plus I have already seen them on the ReliXIV tour but if there is absolutely nothing else going on at the time, I may consider it....

I feel the same way Actordude - like this is what all the hype and wait was about?

I love Opeth, love those guys, but sitting through everything else for a little bit of Opeth prolly ain't worth it.

I read on Overkill's website that they are the 2nd stage headliners which is great for them I think. Overkill is one of my favorite bands and look forward to seeing them. Does anyone know if an Atlanta date is being worked on. I know Glenn had a hand last year in bringing it here to Atlanta. It would be good not to have to go on a road trip to see them, which I have had to do since I moved to Atlanta but hopefully it will be here I am assuming on Oct 1,3rd or 5th .

Maybe for Opeth and Into Eternity, but I've already shelled $40 just to see Opeth play three songs last summer so I'll wait it out til next year.

mtndewqueen88 said:
Maybe for Opeth and Into Eternity, but I've already shelled $40 just to see Opeth play three songs last summer so I'll wait it out til next year.

That was a bad move. You should've waited till they headlined later that year. LOL

hahaha thanks for rubbing it in! Opeth + Nevermore + Into Eternity, wasn't it? I can't remember why, but I couldn't go see them and it was just... depressing. Atleast I saw Strapping Young Lad with Opeth at Sounds of the Underground. Devin is, of course, a maniac (!) but i didn't know it at the time, haha.

7thSaviour said:
This should be a good festival. I'd give the lineup an 8.5/10.

Really? I would give it a 6.5/10 at best.
Not that the bands are awful or anything, it's just that all Dave did was get bands who have already been on the big tours.

Last year, he gave US festival exposure for Dream Theater, Nevermore, Symphony X, etc. This year, it's mostly bands (Overkill being the exception) who have already played to big US festival crowds.

He could have done MUCH better in my opinion.

mtndewqueen88 said:
hahaha thanks for rubbing it in! Opeth + Nevermore + Into Eternity, wasn't it? I can't remember why, but I couldn't go see them and it was just... depressing. Atleast I saw Strapping Young Lad with Opeth at Sounds of the Underground. Devin is, of course, a maniac (!) but i didn't know it at the time, haha.

LOL, I had the same feeling when I saw Devin for the first time at ProgPower III. When I heard a Canadian guitarist would bring his solo material to the festival, I swear to God I'm like "Interesting, hopefully he sounds like Vai." I was TOTALLY naive about Devin back then. And during his set I'm like "What the fuck is going on? Am I still myself?" lol