Metal Master Tour Dates announced!!!

Poison (along with all the chart topping hair bands from the 80's) do not fall into the same category. They have a proven track record of shows here in Atlanta that dates back two decades. They have mainstream recognition as opposed to cult status. Plus, "Rock of Love" is an undeniable ratings bonaza and only enhances that status.

Priest and the gang have nothing going for them except for a few rockumentaries on VH-1 Classic. Ticket sales in other areas of the country simply aren't enough to convince the "corporation" to take a chance on a historically weak market for traditional metal.

Proven track record?
WTF?
why dont they book the damn show and then they can start seeing a proven track record.

Where did you get this presale info? I'm signed up for the Heaven & Hell e-mail list for the last tour and haven't seen anything come through to my inbox yet. Do I need to go to a new special site for this tour?

I'm signed up with Live Nation and they sent me an email a couple -- or three nights ago; however, I don't believe the shows for ALL cities have gone on sale yet. Don't quote me on that, though. I need to go back and check myself...:)

http://promo.livenation.com/judaspriest/nostradamus.html?c=dm-450830&p=29889825

And besides, typically the pre-sale tickets are worse than the ones offered on the first official day. (For example: Rush)

another example - MAIDEN worst presale and ticket buying experience I've ever had!!!

got my tix for San Bernadino about 2 hours from LA area, I thought for sure they'd play Irvine but oh well....

And besides, typically the pre-sale tickets are worse than the ones offered on the first official day. (For example: Rush)
I got floor tickets through the Heaven & Hell presale for last year's summer tour. Granted, that was directly through their site and not a ticket vendor or a credit card company, but they were great "seats." However, I did buy pre-sale tickets some other way like a month before that (before I realized that wasn't the band's "official pre-sale") and those other seats were nearly at the back of Merriweather Post Pavilion. :rolleyes:

*sigh* I'm getting Ozzy instead of H&H. Already saw Motorhead back in 1988 so am not bothered. Might do the VIP route but I've already met Priest in Japan.

Can't miss this one!!! Judas Priest, Heaven and Hell, Motorhead, and Testament!!! Holy shit!!!:headbang:

8-6 Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center
8-7 Bristow, VA - Nissan Pavilion
8-9 Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center
8-10 Wantagh, NY - Nikon at Jones Beach
8-13 Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheatre
8-16 Pittsburgh, PA - Post-Gazette Pavilion
8-18 Detroit, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre
8-19 Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
8-22 Dallas, TX - Superpages.com Amphitheatre
8-23 Houston, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
8-24 San Antonio, TX - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
8-27 Albuquerque, NM - Journal Pavilion
8-28 Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Wireless Pavilion
8-30 San Bernardino, CA - Glen Helen Pavilion
8-31 Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre

I am so there!!!
I hope they add an ATL date. It's high time H&H made an appearance here. The last JP gig here ruled!:headbang: I would go just to see testament, but all the other bands will be great, too.:headbang: