Complete Heaven and Hell US Itinerary....

Going to the MD date here!!

As will I. My boyfriend and I wouldn't miss this show for anything.
I saw Dio the last time I was at Merriweather (which, by the way is in Columbia, MD - not Baltimore, MD - about a 30-45 min difference). The show was Iron Maiden, Dio and Motorhead - AMAZING! I thought that was the last time I'd see anything at Merriweather since they've been talking about closing it for the past few years, but I'm glad to hear that I'll be able to see at least one more great show there. :headbang:

I thought I heard they were coming back to the US in the fall. Maybe I am wrong, but that is what I thought. If they aren't coming back, this really does suck they aren't playing any Southeast dates.

I saw Dio the last time I was at Merriweather (which, by the way is in Columbia, MD - not Baltimore, MD - about a 30-45 min difference). The show was Iron Maiden, Dio and Motorhead - AMAZING! I thought that was the last time I'd see anything at Merriweather since they've been talking about closing it for the past few years, but I'm glad to hear that I'll be able to see at least one more great show there. :headbang:

I wonder how many shows i've actually been to where you have been there as well. this is like the 4th time we both talk about going to the same shows!

I was at that show as well. I actually flew in just to see that since Maiden didn't go to Florida once again. Great show. I like the venue. It's like in the middle of the woods.

Looking forward to the PNC date. I was pretty pissed that I did not get tickets for Radio City Music Hall but thats fine because PNC is my favorite venue and it will be close to summer time.

Just got my ticket to the L.A. show. Damn presale only mails via UPS so that was $10 bucks more. Still $49.50 is a steal for this show!! Last time I was at the Los Angeles forum was in 1983 Black Sabbath show!! This will sure bring back some memories for me!!
tonybsandme.jpg

sabbathbspass.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Just got my ticket to the L.A. show. Damn presale only mails via UPS so that was $10 bucks more. Still $49.50 is a steal for this show!! Last time I was at the Los Angeles forum was in 1983 Black Sabbath show!! This will sure bring back some memories for me!!

:headbang: JUST GOT MY TICKETS TOO FOR THE L.A. show. Love the UPS idea hate the General Admission part. Sounds like it is going to be Black Sabbath/Heaven & Hell holiday at work (vacation day for me). :kickass: YAHOO!!!

Just got mine too! 1 for the Minneapolis show, the Target Center is where I saw GNR live, only been there once. Very nice venue, I was in the nosebleed section and could still see pretty good. The tickets for that show where I was were more expensive than this show on the floor... Kick ass! I am getting there like 10 hours early... haha.

Bought mine for Philly. They're DAMN expensive. After the "convenience" charge (and oh how convenient it is) and the $10 shipping that Kitty mentioned, I just paid $70!

However, they are really good seats for a presale, and I'm happy to be going.

Steve in Philly

Bought mine for Philly. They're DAMN expensive. After the "convenience" charge (and oh how convenient it is) and the $10 shipping that Kitty mentioned, I just paid $70!

Steve in Philly

With all the charges and the shipping, the tickets for Quebec City, Canada, cost me also $70. I can't wait till March 27th!!! The 3 new tracks rule.

Steve in Philly

You got a choice of seats? All I was offered was Gen. Admission. I will be going back on the regular sale to see if I can get a better ticket (seated) though LA forum is huge and I don't expect much.

Philly had a choice of about 6 different sections. Nothing on the floor, but I have 3rd row in a fairly close section. No complaints here!

Steve in Philly