Ol's Personal Tribute to Chuck Schuldiner

EvileAdmin

Bathed in Blood
Dec 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
"With the anniversary of Chuck's passing just round the corner (December 13th 2001) I thought it'd be fitting to make some kind of tribute to him. I decided to record a rendition of Death's "Voice of the Soul" to commemorate the passing of one of Metal's most influential icons. So here it is, packed full with fuck-ups.

R.I.P. Chuck.

- Ol Drake (Evile)"

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uz-uOaNyg4[/ame]​

Cheers guys. I can't mix/produce for shit, the acoustic mix sounds like crap, but its the best I could get out of what I have. It took me a while being in the state of recovery i'm in.

I originally just intended this to be for myself; learn the song and remember him, but thought why not record it.

Death was one of the greatest american metal bands, the song gives me chills of metal glory. Thanks for remembering one of the last talented metal musicians in America, sounds great. .

Ol, Im so impressed. I fuckin love that song and you made an excellent rendition of it, the acoustics do sound a bit weird but they are well played so it doesnt matter. Great Job! I cant wait until you do a Testament one :D