Ol's Personal Tribute to Chuck Schuldiner

Which ones? I have the four instrumental demos from the Zero Tolerance compilation, and the demos for A Moment of Clarity and Bite the Pain that ended up appearing on The Sound of Perseverance.

I tried to get the Zero Tolerance demos but there was none in stock and the buggers never tried to get them back in.:mad:

Mille Petrozza played guitar on the Voodoocult album along side Chuck. How awesome is that guitar pairing?!

Fantastic tribute Ol. I'll be drawing a portrait of Chuck on the 13th as my tribute.

RIP CHUCK :(

Got my Death playlist on. So far listening to Spirtual Healing album. Mad to think he aint around making music still.

Musicians are like superheroes. You expect them to just be there always writing music you know? You only notice their absence when they are really gone.

Recieved a lovely mail from Jane (chuck's mother) regarding the tribute and how much we and the music world miss him. Basically said it means alot to her that Chuck is still remembered and loved by us all.

RIP :headbang::cry:

Haha ive had an email from her like that also :D From my shitty Crystal Mountain cover. She forwarded then on to Chucks nephew aswell, but i never heard from him.

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0MDCU4K1OeQ[/ame]

The audio is complete toss on youtube though.

Thats really cool Ol. At least she takes notice of the people who remember Chuck in that way.

Well I have to say I really enjoyed my Chuck Schuldiner day. Got all of the Death albums listened to and discovered my favourites a little more.

And Covet, thats a pretty good cover too. Well played.