OMFG!!!!!!!

christ, modern power metal is awful

obnoxious vocals, troll/orc/dragon fetishes, fruity major chord progressions, pretentious solos

that song sounds like if children of bodom and j.r.r. tolkien and david hasselhoff had an orgy that resulted in kids who formed a band

Shadows Skulk said:
christ, modern power metal is awful

obnoxious vocals, troll/orc/dragon fetishes, fruity major chord progressions, pretentious solos

that song sounds like if children of bodom and j.r.r. tolkien and david hasselhoff had an orgy that resulted in kids who formed a band

hahahahah

DRAGOOOOONNNN..IHHHHHHHH (gayvoice)

Fukin boring shitband. A too long solo. Didn`t like the sound of the guitar at all and the solo itself sucked.

Trey Parker said:
yeah but at least family guy kicked ass last night. holy shit what a brilliant episode

haha, i was gonna PM you about it. many laughs.

mrs. clifton? mrs.clifton? mrs. clifton? mrs.clifton? o0o0 ME ME ME! MRS CLIFTON! ME ME! MRS.CLIFTON!

it was a gift.....it was a gift for the family, you bastard :lol:

dragonforce rock. They dont take themselves seriously at all. I have seen them a couple of times, met Herman Li a few times (he is a bit of a wanker though), and air guitared with Sam Totman in a club. They are really nice guys and the music is brilliant - cheesy yes, but fun.

And they DONT take themselves seriously.

and family guy was good. just finished downloading / watching it.

Shadows Skulk said:

david_hasselhoff.jpg
<3<3<3

Trey Parker said:
if you're honestly suggesting that power metal is superior to mabool, then i hope you somehow contract the HIV from your brother

no, power metal is indeed awful. but i was just saying the cheese factor in that posted song, as well in maboolshit was quite similar to me.