OMG! Conception CDs At Blow Out Prices!!!

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
We found a small horde of the first three Conception albums and we decided to blow 'em out at 10 bucks a pop. When they are gone they are gone.

Oh yeah...more clearance gems on the way.

www.lasercd.com

I know I have these (somewhere). It sucks having thousands of CD's because you always misplace some of them :cry: :lol:

Parallel Minds and In Your Multitude are my favorites so I had to buy them AGAIN. At that price who can resist :loco: :lol: :lol:

Got copies for me n' a pal of the first 3!!! Missed out on Flow but thankfully I already have a copy... Thanks for the heads up Ken!!!!

THANK YOU!! I got the first Conception cd which is one I didn't have as well as some Tomorrows eve which I've never heard in full but need to before PP. And a CM girly shirt!!! :headbang:

I see cduniverse has two copies for like $42 a piece, and there are some on ebay of various origin (import and otherwise), ranging from 38-50ish. There are two on Amazon for $77 and a mere $160ish. Crazy stuff.

I was able to get Flow and In Your Multitude at a store used for $8 each in 05. Same store also sold me Trouble self-titled for $8 used. All discs in good condition. :) I think I'll order Last Sunset from LaserCD though, I don't have that one.

Totally worth it. Even if you already have them, you can pick up another copy for $10, hold onto it for a few months, and sell it on Ebay for like $50 each.

Now, does anyone have Conception's Guilt/Sundance?? Or does anyone know how I can get a copy of it? I'd love to own that one.

Whatever came of the Progpower recording? I vaguely remember hearing that they weren't really happy with the way the recording came out and weren't sure if they would release a live album or not. Did the decision end up being no?