omg i feel sooooo sick

Greg:

bird.jpg

Russell said:
Wait, isn't like 130 pounds about avarage?

I'm six foot and I weigh like ten pounds less than him.. :err:

Or does this mean I should eat more too? :D

6'0 120 lbs doesn't sound too good. I have a friend who is 5'6 and 120 and he's like the skinniest guy I know, so I can't imagine another 6 inches with no extra weight. I've always tried to gain weight and had trouble doing it, but I've managed to gain close to 10 pounds since college started. So now I'm around 200 lbs, which is a good weight for me I guess. It's all about just finding a weight at which you feel healthy. I don't really know what my recommended weight is, since most charts on the subject stop at around 6'5, but I'd say 200-210 is probably a safe bet.

I found an online chart just now and it says that a 6'0 male should be anywhere from 149-188 depending on frame size. I don't know how much trust to put in these things though, so if you don't feel a need to worry about it, it shouldn't be a problem.

Baliset said:
3. my new avatar totally shows how i feel. smiling with a flower in my hair well figuratively speaking of course.
I totally thought that was a picture of you on the phone with someone- the flower looks like the receiver.

Also, glad the bird pic could be of assistance.

and TRY AVOCADO. Guacamole has fat, but is it too high in cholesterol? I dunno. this brewery in Milwaukee has OCIA certified Organic beer, with no preservatives whatsoever- could help, although you probably can't get it in NY.

haha dude I just got a call today.

"Dude do you have to leave me a voice mail every single saturday night you get drunk? Yes I realize my girlfriend is fat, it's not funny."

haha! ok look if you guys ever get wasted on a saturday night and want to leave a voice mail, call my work number and leave a surprise for me for Monday morning. IM or PM me for my phone number so mehdi doesn't get it and leave me shit-eater voice mails!

The Dope said:
6'0 120 lbs doesn't sound too good. I have a friend who is 5'6 and 120 and he's like the skinniest guy I know, so I can't imagine another 6 inches with no extra weight. I've always tried to gain weight and had trouble doing it, but I've managed to gain close to 10 pounds since college started. So now I'm around 200 lbs, which is a good weight for me I guess. It's all about just finding a weight at which you feel healthy. I don't really know what my recommended weight is, since most charts on the subject stop at around 6'5, but I'd say 200-210 is probably a safe bet.

I found an online chart just now and it says that a 6'0 male should be anywhere from 149-188 depending on frame size. I don't know how much trust to put in these things though, so if you don't feel a need to worry about it, it shouldn't be a problem.

I actually used to weigh about 12 or 13 pounds more, but I recently had food poisoning and lost that weight in two days :zombie:

Ever since I've been trying to put on weight, but as soon as I eat even a small amount I feel full :eek: Which is very unusual for me. But I'm not worried about it, so it's all cool :)