OMG, YOUNG GUITAR TAKES SOOOOO LONG!!!

Dec 8, 2005
I ordered the Young Guitar Extra 26 Issue with Laiho on the cover (with 50+ of his favorite licks) over a month ago. I paid for it and everything. They processed the order for shipment a month ago and it has still not arrived! I messaged the guy several times but it said that he is out of town and will get back to me as soon as possible. Is this common?:err:

Bodom After Breakfast said:
no, i didnt get scammed, he already shipped it (I checked USP). It's just taking a long ass time.

that's weird.

last moth I ordered something and received it 3 days later, it was sent via UPS. you should call UPS

BodomiC said:
doesnt UPS website allow you to check where your package is exactly at the moment youre checking it?
Yes, it does, but the guy didn't give me the track #. I just checked the records at UPS and it said that it was shipped. I have messaged the guy several times for the # and it keeps on saying he is out of town and will get back to me as soon as possible.

ah. Next time I recommend you try get it from ebay first. You can always find good dealers on there and I have received all my YG stuff from ebay really quickly. All I've heard from people who ordered through YG site is you dont receive your product for really long and that sucks