OMGOMGOMG guess what is happening!!!!

dargormudshark said:
I got a room

That's good. I don't know that I would have slept all that well knowing you were out roaming the streets with a box of toothpicks ready to throw down at a moment's notice.

Wheezer said:
That's good. I don't know that I would have slept all that well knowing you were out roaming the streets with a box of toothpicks ready to throw down at a moment's notice.

i still think you and darg should duel with toothpick inbetween acts. preferably the colored ones that are mini swords...if not, i can stick to the spear kind. only flamers use the regular double-pointed wood these days.

No-Mercy said:
not if they are swords!!

I don't know man. I think I gotta go with Darg on this one. The colored ones are a little gay. They go in those little foo-foo drinks and stuff.

We could have a go at blow guns with the ones with the balled up plastic crap on one end and straws.

Wheezer said:
I don't know man. I think I gotta go with Darg on this one. The colored ones are a little gay. They go in those little foo-foo drinks and stuff.

We could have a go at blow guns with the ones with the balled up plastic crap on one end and straws.

blow guns would be lame, thered be no action. i want action damnit.

No-Mercy said:
blow guns would be lame, thered be no action. i want action damnit.

Action! Action, not words! Gimme Action!

Ahhh, Def Leppard in their cool days.

Nobody'll have a video camera inside so it'll be a still shot. But I guess you can use your imagination. Don't worry. We'll come up with something.

Wheezer said:

Nobody'll have a video camera inside so it'll be a still shot. But I guess you can use your imagination. Don't worry. We'll come up with something.

With such brilliant minds hard at work on this problem, I have no doubt y'all will indeed come up with something.

Shaye

lady_space said:
With such brilliant minds hard at work on this problem, I have no doubt y'all will indeed come up with something.

Shaye

yes. i say when you're dueling, someone takes photos real fast. then, you put them in a pack like post-it notes come in. then you can flip through it like old movies.

i need help with a name for this production though

Wheezer said:

please don't tell me you think Hysteria was in their good days...please don't tell me that. :confused:

dargormudshark said:
please don't tell me you think Hysteria was in their good days...please don't tell me that. :confused:

Oh hell no! That song is on Pyromania. While that album is the beginning of what was to come it's still a good one. Pete Willis still had something to do with it, if I remember correctly.

No-Mercy said:
yes. i say when you're dueling, someone takes photos real fast. then, you put them in a pack like post-it notes come in. then you can flip through it like old movies.

i need help with a name for this production though

Looks like Shaye has volunteered to take the pics. I'm drawing a blank on a name -- it's 5:30 in the freakin' a m on a Tuesday after a three day weekend. o_O :dopey:

lady_space said:

Shaye

Yeah. I'm thinkin' you takin' the pics and all the OPP in the background. That's my vision so far. Whatcha think?