Omnium Gatherum

Patric

Nov 1, 2001
Disneyland
These motherfuckers kick some serious ass! Listened to some mp3's and fucking oath, that shit was goood! Now, too bad I can't order it outside Australia :Smug:

Its interesting to note there is also a european(Finnish I believe?) band by the same name, I have not heard either, and not sure which came first, but just felt like sharing this info.............although I'm sure Patric may have heard of this other Omnium Gatherum before?

I've seen 'em once, and heard the album a few times. awesome, I got into their show as much as the most I've gotten into any show of even my most favorite bands, and that was almost the first time I heard them.

The band is awesome, but I have to say that vocalist was the icing. Never before has a vocalist gotten me into a set as much as he. Certainly one of my favorite vocalists.

thehellishone said:
Especially in his tracksuit pants and barefeet.....

Ya know what's funny about that?

When I saw them in Melb (being from Melb myself) and I saw him get up on stage, I knew right away that he was from Adelaide by the way he dressed. I used to live there myself, and I could just tell, "that dudes from adelaide for sure", with the barefeet, trackies and metal hair.

Once again, his vocals rule!!! The whole band rules!!!