Omnium Gatherum

BenMech

student of the d'eh
Did Dan really say this?

Omnium Gatherum´s 4th album "The Redshift" was nailed and furled at Sound Supreme & SouthEastSounds Studios during the spring days of 2008 and it was mixed and mastered at Unisound Studio in Sweden by the legendary metal-mastermind Dan Swanö, who commented the album with his nice words: "I hate bands like Omnium Gatherum, They are so good it pisses me off! Their fine blend of melody and aggression is so good I actually thought about stealing the record and release it as my own :) You won’t find a better album in years.

Yeh I'm pretty sure he did! Its a cool album, indeed a great sense of melody from the band as usual....Vocals are still a bit iffy though, if the album had Dan on vocals it would truly :headbang:

Every word is true. That record is a fantastic piece of work. Definately nailed the coffin in my songwriting...for the time being. If ever get back into the metal scene I will definately try to find a bunch of guys like that and join forces.

That makes me sad. :( I'm sure you still can write badass songs in all genres. Maybe you just have to spend a bit more time on playing instruments and the riffs will come to you again.