Once i discovered a band... (for doomlovers)

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
AMAZING.... I AM JUST DISSOLVED IN THEIR SONGS... And now see oceans for impovements in my own music... Fantastic guys... if you really love doom and sadness in music.... check out
www.mp3.com/draconian

I swear I've never heard more gracefull and beautiful gothic embrace...

I FUCKING HATE COMPUTERS AND ALL THEY STAND FOR!!!!!
Anyway... after having to reset my computer twice i finally got to download "The Amaranth" and it's awesome! I'm going to download more before a form an opinion of the band though.

Chaos... I am SoNm (fucking curse follows me everywhere...) And you do right if you do not trust the net. I have to chack whether I still have money on my account... coz I've tried to buy something online... first of all I didn't succeed and second... today I was surprised paying in supermarket... either my card is down or I have no money...
As for buying.... I think it will be available everywhere (except where I am) after 27 January.
So I think you will have no problems with buying that as soon as you call me SoMn...
Damn.... let's wait for Hearse's laughter!!

I AM FUCKING PRETTY MUCH AWARE OF FUCKING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
One two three four five seven ten i am gonna find you where're you then? :lol:

No, bugger does not mean gay, it means "fuck". So "bugger this" means "fuck this". I am glad to have taught you this, Sam.

No!! bugger means - homosexual!!!
sodomite is a syn for that.... that's disgusting, Rudy!! How can you use these words?:lol:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
I've noticed that english guys have difficulties with english yeah!! Coz they call me Somn instead of Sonm!! So that concludes that you do not speak english:) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

But surely Sonm is not an English word. It does not appear in any English dictionary. Also, the word "nopt" you just used is not English either... :devil:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!