One for the VOLBEAT (and/or boxing) fans ...

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
As those here interested in boxing might know, the SUPER SIX is taking place right now - it's a tournament of 6 of the best boxers in the world.

http://sports.sho.com/world-boxing-classic.html

One of them is Danish Mikkel Kessler, who is a big Volbeat fan. And Volbeat's Michael Poulsen is a huge fan of Mikkel Kessler, so what's more appropriate than Volbeat recording a song for Mikkel to use before/while entering the arena?

Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Volbeat are the classiest guys around. Truly awesome guys, we enjoyed our tour of Denmark immensely with them last year. And Jacob is one of the best producers in existance -Jonah W

Ward is SOOOOOOOO gonna get smashed on Saturday. Kessler is THE shit!!! He only lost to Calzaghe due to an injured hand during 11 out of 12 rounds. Other than that, no one comes even close to having his talent.

Lars

dang! it sounds awesome!

i actually have 20 dollars on kessler tonight with my cousin. im really pulling for kessler in the super six, although abraham might make a case. the super six is a fantastic idea, and one of the best things to ever happen to boxing. i really think with the super six, and a potential floyd mayweather - manny pacquiao fight, boxing is really finding its way back to the top.