one for us old time board members and a bit of a farewell I hope!

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
This has been coverd before but have any of you lads and ladies actaully met or hung out in person with other board memebers? Thus far I have had the pleasure of meeting Thrax, Alexstomp, Skorned, and I hang With MetalGene when his band plays (there are two metalGenes here). Honarable mentions go out to D.D, Thraxdude (thanks bro), myhatred, jdelphi, blv and of course Black 13 (Wu was a better handle) and a few others who my drunk ass has forgotten at the moment. The reason I bring this up is that unlike so many other message boards here we have alot less negativity ( yeah I said it) and more of a comrodory then other net nerd, metal head hang outs. So here's to you fuckers for entertaining me for the last 7 or so years. I raise my glass and toast to seven more.

I haven't hung out with anyone here... but I would have liked to have met jpike just one time. :lol:

The Czech dudes I'm friends with don't hang here any more. I wonder why.

I've been in touch with a few people on here but have only hung out with one of them. Will eventually meet up with some others I'm sure.

Hey Prime,

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

and I need to salute YoureAuntieSocial, Thraxx, Thraxdude, AlexStomp, Ducthy, Brat, MetalMaiden, Reith, MyHatred, Gasoline Dream, NFF, the Mikie's bonger and Michi, Coop, Gregadeth and uhh I'll add more later after a few drinks and all the ladies :headbang:

I had dream about Karina666, 80schick, and PokerFan all in one nightat the same time!!! :OMG: :worship:

and of course Skorn :heh: :heh:

:kickass: Prime666 .... i thought you were leaving...

Ok here is my list....
I have had the Pleasure of meeting
Pink Metal
Defragger
MattThraxx
Lord Lindsey
Chief's9456(i can't remember the numbers)
Remington69
Brenthrax
AlexStomp
Prime666
BlackThirteen(mr.WU)
Jdelpi
Tattooedsean
Tone1070
Buddyluvbomb
DaManwithdabass
JohnThrax
BigPhatt442
Everyone in the Band Bush era and Joey......
wHO am i forgetting????

I trying to remember...

and i have talked to
Thraxdude
Eightyschick
Clayton(Emlf2)
Darbys Dad
Skorned1( she was interviewed on a internet site last week..you missed out)

And all of you know i have sent out posters and Tee shirt
Emailed Countless members....

Thanks to our Entended Family!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Mother Fuckers Cheers:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

met black_thirteen, and lupe_m down in texas.
but, will always raise a beer for a bunch on here.
buddy, dd, nff, brat, rem, the czechs, maiden, thraxdude, jdelpi, arg_hamster, and others

thraxx said:
:kickass: Prime666 .... i thought you were leaving...

Ok here is my list....
I have had the Pleasure of meeting
Pink Metal
Defragger
MattThraxx
Lord Lindsey
Chief's9456(i can't remember the numbers)
Remington69
Brenthrax
AlexStomp
Prime666
BlackThirteen(mr.WU)
Jdelpi
Tattooedsean
Tone1070
Buddyluvbomb
DaManwithdabass
Everyone in the Band Bush era and Joey......
How am i forgetting????

I trying to remember...

and i have talked to
Thraxdude
Eightyschick
Clayton(Emlf2)
Darbys Dad
Skorned1( she was interviewed on a internet site last week..you missed out)

And all of you know i have sent out posters and Tee shirt
Emailed Countless members....

Thanks to our Entended Family!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Mother Fuckers Cheers:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
you forgot me! :cry:

Ive known lovehunter since I was a kid, and my elbow landed on Black Thirteen's foot while he was on stage playing at the Agora and I was tryng to stage dive.

That was a great show too, Life Of Agony and the Deftones opened.

prime666 said:
This has been coverd before but have any of you lads and ladies actaully met or hung out in person with other board memebers? Thus far I have had the pleasure of meeting Thrax, Alexstomp, Skorned, and I hang With MetalGene when his band plays (there are two metalGenes here). Honarable mentions go out to D.D, Thraxdude (thanks bro), myhatred, jdelphi, blv and of course Black 13 (Wu was a better handle) and a few others who my drunk ass has forgotten at the moment. The reason I bring this up is that unlike so many other message boards here we have alot less negativity ( yeah I said it) and more of a comrodory then other net nerd, metal head hang outs. So here's to you fuckers for entertaining me for the last 7 or so years. I raise my glass and toast to seven more.

Hey, you forgot me, fuckwad. :D