one for us old time board members and a bit of a farewell I hope!

prime666 said:
This has been coverd before but have any of you lads and ladies actaully met or hung out in person with other board memebers? Thus far I have had the pleasure of meeting Thrax, Alexstomp, Skorned, and I hang With MetalGene when his band plays (there are two metalGenes here). Honarable mentions go out to D.D, Thraxdude (thanks bro), myhatred, jdelphi, blv and of course Black 13 (Wu was a better handle) and a few others who my drunk ass has forgotten at the moment. The reason I bring this up is that unlike so many other message boards here we have alot less negativity ( yeah I said it) and more of a comrodory then other net nerd, metal head hang outs. So here's to you fuckers for entertaining me for the last 7 or so years. I raise my glass and toast to seven more.

Aww shucks, your too kind:kickass: . Some of the old schoolers here are the only reason why I still post. I have found that most message boards suck ass. I am supposed to meet with emtfhII if all goes as planned on August 3rd. Supposed to meet up with him with my brother and down a few beers before I catch a Ween(yes, I know, Ween is quite unmetal:p ) concert.

prime666 said:
Darlin I could never forget you. I was just refering to those who still post regulary since the reunion began. :saint: Shit even a certain chezk is still cool in my book.

Fuckin' lucky is what you are.

I've been posting regularly, I've just been keeping it to one thread. For a long time, I wasn't even reading any others. Then I started reading, but still not posting on them. It's only just recently that there's anything worth talking about, a lot of newbies just piss me off.

DarbysDad said:
Hey Prime,

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

and I need to salute YoureAuntieSocial, Thraxx, Thraxdude, AlexStomp, Ducthy, Brat, MetalMaiden, Reith, MyHatred, Gasoline Dream, NFF, the Mikie's bonger and Michi and uhh I'll add more later after a few drinks and all the ladies :headbang:

I had dream about Karina666, 80schick, and PokerFan all in one nightat the same time!!! :OMG: :worship:

and of course Skorn :heh: :heh:
:kickass: Right back at 'cha bro!:kickass:

prime666 said:
This has been coverd before but have any of you lads and ladies actaully met or hung out in person with other board memebers? Thus far I have had the pleasure of meeting Thrax, Alexstomp, Skorned, and I hang With MetalGene when his band plays (there are two metalGenes here). Honarable mentions go out to D.D, Thraxdude (thanks bro), myhatred, jdelphi, blv and of course Black 13 (Wu was a better handle) and a few others who my drunk ass has forgotten at the moment. The reason I bring this up is that unlike so many other message boards here we have alot less negativity ( yeah I said it) and more of a comrodory then other net nerd, metal head hang outs. So here's to you fuckers for entertaining me for the last 7 or so years. I raise my glass and toast to seven more.
No, no no no. Thank YOU.

I have met Prime, Jdelpi, Buddy, his girl, Thraxx(supposedly, I can't remember cuz I was wrecked), I think that's it. I would like to met thraxdude and dutcy at a show for sure.

I've met Scottishthrax, Ragman_kd, GhostofWar MattJustice and a few others I forget the name of (apologies). A couple of years ago i was over in Prague and was supposed to hook up with Johnnie but things got fucked up and it didnt happen. Maybe soon eh!

Hope to meet some of ya at the Mokena show. Look for me if yer going, 6' 250 lb balb guy. And of course my ink will be on display.

To all of you fuckers on this board :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
What a great group of people. Out of all the forums of varied interests I am a part of this is the most civil and intelligent bunch I have yet to see. Hope to continue to shoot the shiznit with you all for a long time to come.

thraxx said:
:kickass: Prime666 .... i thought you were leaving...

Ok here is my list....
I have had the Pleasure of meeting
Pink Metal
Defragger
MattThraxx
Lord Lindsey
Chief's9456(i can't remember the numbers)
Remington69
Brenthrax
AlexStomp
Prime666
BlackThirteen(mr.WU)
Jdelpi
Tattooedsean
Tone1070
Buddyluvbomb
DaManwithdabass
JohnThrax
BigPhatt442
Everyone in the Band Bush era and Joey......
wHO am i forgetting????

I trying to remember...

and i have talked to
Thraxdude
Eightyschick
Clayton(Emlf2)
Darbys Dad
Skorned1( she was interviewed on a internet site last week..you missed out)

And all of you know i have sent out posters and Tee shirt
Emailed Countless members....

Thanks to our Entended Family!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Mother Fuckers Cheers:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I win!!!!:Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

DarbysDad said:
Jeff - I just watched this; you staged off the bar right. I wish your freinds Sub Zero had played with Testament the other night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjU2z3lgCGY
Yep, at about 47 seconds into it, thats me jumpin off the bar into the ever lovin arms of Ecw great Balls Mahoney (insert gay joke here, heh, heh, Balls).
Wu asked for dudes jumpin off the bar I was happy to obliege.

It's all about the music. I've made a bunch of great friends online just because I love Anthrax.
Good music brings good people together.:headbang: