One-Inch, and anyone else

to answer lizards original question:

my list would be just like NAD's, only I would put Unida - Coping as 1, and Slo-burn as #2

and MAXVELD>>

I've currently been working on filling a dvd with mp3s of stoner rulingness, for when I send you that gift package of yours ^^.... the two will go together greatly

Evil_Legend said:
I cannot get into any Stoner stuff. Is there any suggestions as a good place to start with this genre?
Black Sabbath. :p

Probably Kyuss - Blues for the Red Sun is the best place to start, sorta kicked off the 90's stoner/desert movement. I'll upload a track or two later tonight, the CD is in my car and the Simpsons just started. :loco:

Chromatose said:
and MAXVELD>>

I've currently been working on filling a dvd with mp3s of stoner rulingness, for when I send you that gift package of yours ^^.... the two will go together greatly

<3 <3 <3

Well I walked out to my car a little while ago but didn't have the keys [EDIT: why is this always pluralized? I have one key on my car key chain, the other schfourty-saix are elsewhere so I don't have to carry around 20 lbs. when I go a walkin' after midnight], so you get the first movement from Sky Valley, which is basically 3 songs:

THEM SHITZ

If the first riff doesn't make you like stoner, I don't think anything will. :kickass:

patsycline.jpg

v.
Rob_Halford.jpg

BATTLE TO THE DEATH!!!