One Minute Riffting.

Hey Friends!!

Nice to hear that I'm going in good direction with this!, I will take this reference to the mix. Thanks a lot guys, you rule

If I don't remember wrong the guitar chain is:

Mayones custom (w/Emg 81) > UA LA-610 MKII preamp with Gain +5 and level at 1,5 in my case > SoloC > 8505 (I'm going to post tthe settings when can, now I'm by telephone) > S-preshigh > to a guitar buss > C4 > CurveEq (with personal settings) > ReQ

this is all I think!, I will to open the session to confirm.

Cheers guys!

Tris.

Hey Tris! Thanks for putting up effort sharing this, i've been using my 5150 and kinda have been frustrated about getting it good again so i've been curious about trying other setups. Your going fucking insane on -6db on 590 haha that's sweet! I've had some "RULES" that are stupid to NOT scoop that area. I don't know why, because im stupid and all. But i hate that area also :)

Allready responded on FB I think, so you allready know my opinion!
Didnt think it was an ampsim btw! hahaha

Hey Tris! Thanks for putting up effort sharing this, i've been using my 5150 and kinda have been frustrated about getting it good again so i've been curious about trying other setups. Your going fucking insane on -6db on 590 haha that's sweet! I've had some "RULES" that are stupid to NOT scoop that area. I don't know why, because im stupid and all. But i hate that area also :)

Nah bro!, hope that can you enjoyed the settings man!. I know that is be fustrated all day and a day and a day, haha, fuck!. Yes!, I have scoop this area, my guitars have tons and tons of mids and low fucking mids that always fuck my guitar tone, so try this and you will move some of the eq or the ampsim, depends of your guitar, preamp, etc you know!, my guitars always sounds a bit muddy and trying to solve it with some eq, normally I finish creating a shit that will going to go to windows paper bin hahaha :)

Allready responded on FB I think, so you allready know my opinion!
Didnt think it was an ampsim btw! hahaha

Yeah dude!!, thanks a lot!, and yes, an ampsim, because you knows my problem right now with my reamping chain, what the hell going on in my fucking chain...that´s x-files!. But good to know that sounds in the way!

Those guitars are the shit!

Thanks to take a minute to listen Morten! :kickass: