One of my DIO favorites, but isn't a "classic".

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface

The entire Lock Up The Wolves album is my second favorite behind Holy Diver. It doesn't get alot of recognition, but the lineup during this era was awesome! :headbang:

~Brian~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually a big fan of "Strange Highways." With songs like the title track, "Here's To You," and "Give Her The Gun," I think it's rather overlooked.

Stay metal. Never rust.

I'm actually a big fan of "Strange Highways." With songs like the title track, "Here's To You," and "Give Her The Gun," I think it's rather overlooked.

Stay metal. Never rust.

Indeed. Strange Highways has always been one of my faves. :headbang:

I like Strange Highways as well. I thought Tracy G. did a great job with guitar duties on that one. Inferno Live is a fun listen too. I honestly don't care much for Angry Machines, but I don't hate it.

~Brian~

I agree, Strange Highways is awesome. There are several 'angry' songs on that album.
Lock Up The Wolves - awesome too.

I've been listening to "Killing The Dragon" and "Master of the Moon" a lot the last week, both quality discs that I didn't give as much attention when they were released.

I've been listening to "Killing The Dragon" and "Master of the Moon" a lot the last week, both quality discs that I didn't give as much attention when they were released.

I haven't listened to Master of the Moon in awhile, but I've been spinning Killing the Dragon this week as well. Doug Aldrich really brings a different vibe to that album. Give Magica a spin too...great album!:kickass:

~Brian~

I haven't listened to Master of the Moon in awhile, but I've been spinning Killing the Dragon this week as well. Doug Aldrich really brings a different vibe to that album. Give Magica a spin too...great album!:kickass:

~Brian~

If u throw in Master of the Moon, crank the volume on track 4, Shivers.

Yep, all his discs are good, though ANGRY MACHINES was probably a bit too far from what he was really about. As for songs, here is one of my favorite "non classics" -

View My Video

Stay metal. Never rust.

Agreed. Strange highways is probably my favorite Dio album.