one of my websites up for an award!!! please vote!

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]The design company we worked together on a photographers website with went ahead and submitted it for an award to probably THE MOST influential website that gives awards for Flash work.

The link is here:
http://thefwa.com/submissions/donald-graham-photography

PLEASE REGISTER and give us a YES VOTE!!!
Never asked you guys for anything but please make something happen for us in the next 24 hours (that's all the time we have left) ... its a REALLY BIG DEAL to get exposure here.

Please spread the word as well to anyone and everyone!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

[/FONT]

done, but only because you're a dear ol' pal. Flash websites can suck it.
Visually pleasing but after my half minute test drive I don't really see the reason for using flash and fades and stuff.

thanks fuckers. I am pretty much done with Flash as well. actually will be working on a version of this one that will be mobile device centric (Iphon/Ipad, etc.)

thanks for that Eric. looks cool but more for simpler things like banner ads or some simple animations.
I hate and love this Apple / Adobe war that's seemingly happening. interesting things will come from it.

thanks for that Eric. looks cool but more for simpler things like banner ads or some simple animations.
I hate and love this Apple / Adobe war that's seemingly happening. interesting things will come from it.

yeah, I love the whole apple/adobe things as well. It's two closed systems trying to argue that they aren't closed.