One of our dogs died today

Snausages

Too Sexy for My Shirt
Aug 1, 2002
In a house of nutz
artists.mp3s.com
"Sunshine" a female Cocker Spaniel died today. She was 9 years old. Wife and I knew it was coming, but no amount of preperation is sufficient.

An empty blanket lay in the corner of the room
Where the sun shines no more
Her time was ending but she waited
To hear my voice tell her "it's okay"
And she let go at long last, finding peace

Reactions: Ormir
Snausages said:
"Sunshine" a female Cocker Spaniel died today. She was 9 years old. Wife and I knew it was coming, but no amount of preperation is sufficient.

An empty blanket lay in the corner of the room
Where the sun shines no more
Her time was ending but she waited
To hear my voice tell her "it's okay"
And she let go at long last, finding peace

Ah man :( I'm so sorry to hear it...it's never an easy thing to loose a family member.

-HobbesDawg

Damn. Really sorry to hear that. I love dogs. When my last dog died that was the worse day of my life, 10 times worse than any breakup, that's for sure.

*big hugs* Snausie. Just know that the sun will shine again, though you may not notice it for a long time. I'm so so sorry to hear this news. When my doggie passed I cried for 3 months straight...and I am again now for your loss. *hugs*

i remember my last dog got poisoned cos he barked too much at night... we lived in a not-so-friendly area at the time. i was at school when they took him away... what a horrible day that was! *sniffle*

Sorry to hear about your loss. I've been with out a dog for many years (it is too hard on a dog to live in an apartment and my crazy hours/days) and still miss 'nilla.
Much Peace