One Sick MF

Saucy_Jack

Shit faced
Jan 4, 2005
Terra Australis
I just got done watching a doco on serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.
What a fucken whackjob huh. I made the mistake of trying to eat a rare steak for dinner while they were talking abut all the twisted cannabalistic shit.
How does one get to be that fucked up??? They interviewed his old man who seemed pretty casual about the whole thing. Imagine being in that guys boots and knowing you helped spawn the evil prick....

I watched this one documentary on serial killers once and the guy they were talking to would go to third world countrys , kidnap a child, cook them and eat them....When they asked him what it tasted like he said it tasted like the best pork roast you can find...... 4 years later my wife still wont eat pork roast.

I saw one about him, and yes... Jeffrey didn´t have all sodas in his crate.

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOPITY DOO
JEFFREY’S STIRRING UP SOME
CHOCOLATE FOR YOU
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPITY DEE
HE WORKED AT THE
AMBROSIA CHOCOLATE FACTORY
WHAT WOULD YOU
BET JEFFREY GUZZLED DOWN MEAT
EATING A BUNCH OF THE
FELLAS HE’D MEET
IF JEFF WAS A CAT
AND MEN WERE THE RATS
WHAT DO YOU THINK
WILL COME OF THAT
I DON’T LIKE THE LOOK OF IT

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOPITY DAH
JEFFREY LOVED EATING
MEN FROM GAY BARS
AND HE LIVED IN HAPPINESS TOO
LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOPITY DOO
DOOPITY DOO

Arg_Hamster said:
I saw one about him, and yes... Jeffrey didn´t have all sodas in his crate.

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOPITY DOO
JEFFREY’S STIRRING UP SOME
CHOCOLATE FOR YOU
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPITY DEE
HE WORKED AT THE
AMBROSIA CHOCOLATE FACTORY
WHAT WOULD YOU
BET JEFFREY GUZZLED DOWN MEAT
EATING A BUNCH OF THE
FELLAS HE’D MEET
IF JEFF WAS A CAT
AND MEN WERE THE RATS
WHAT DO YOU THINK
WILL COME OF THAT
I DON’T LIKE THE LOOK OF IT

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOPITY DAH
JEFFREY LOVED EATING
MEN FROM GAY BARS
AND HE LIVED IN HAPPINESS TOO
LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOPITY DOO
DOOPITY DOO

Sweet Macabre quote, they got a new DVD comin out soon.

gaschamber said:
chicitillo was one of the sickest
just my two cents.

You are 100% right on that...Did you see his trial when they brought him out to his cage and he drops his pants and is drooling like a mongoloid all the while his garbage is swinging in the wind. Andre is by far the sickest serial killer.

MyHatred said:
You are 100% right on that...Did you see his trial when they brought him out to his cage and he drops his pants and is drooling like a mongoloid all the while his garbage is swinging in the wind. Andre is by far the sickest serial killer.
Andre is indeed one demented dude. I'm big into serial killers and reading about them. Andre is one of the most fasinating. The had to put him in that cage so none of the victems famiy members would attack him.

Thinking about it my mate came up with a great idea to have a serial killer version of Top Trumps.Think about it that would be great.Y'know stuff like how many kills,points for the how disturbing the deaths were(although he did put A BIT too much thought into it).Probably one of the worst serial killers was Harold Shipman a doctor here in England who got away with killing over 250 people.The reason he got away with it?simple,we think of doctor's as professional,ethical upstanding people and so he went untraced for a very long time.