online interview at extreme radio

shit i once installed real player on a mate's computer and since then he can only browse through real player and real player is slowly taking over everything in his computer... anyone knows what to do about it? i mailed real player but they of course said that was the way to do it :rolleyes:

get the thing off his PC like ;) well, i dunno exactly what's the matter in this case but it's really weird and sounds more like a virus to me.

Bastet said:
and raf, what do you mean, danny's coming???

Well... about from 22:30 - 23:15 nothing about the interview was mentioned. (It was supposed to start at 23:00). So when I heard that he had a special guest I got all excited. The use of words wasn't very important as I wanted to post the message as fast as I could. I know it may have been misunderstood :loco:

ah it was good overall - the connection broke down for just a second a cpl of times, but overall u could hear what he was saying - only the contrasts between accents :tickled:
he mentioned the tour has been great, especially for the band as a group.
they wanna go to the States asap, cos they think its a rock country which could fit them brilliantly.

also he spoke about how things are finally coming together now, and they are looking fwd very much to the future cos Danny feels they are heading the right way now, and he cant wait for the next cpl of albums.

he also spkoe about influences and the fact they have ideas to play medley covers by the Beatles and Slayer back to back! :D:D nice one

Danny sounded really enthousiastic.