online interview at extreme radio

Ahhhh, no, unfortunately he didn't mention Norway at all. All he did was to explain what kind of band Anathema is and that they're focusing more on the US (as far as I understood). He mentioned the gigs in Mexico and rest of south america. I even sent them a mail (extremeradio) to tell them to say hi from me! :D

I reckon they're saying that on the next show. :D

thanks guys!
i'll try to listen to it next sunday anyway
and then uninstall realplayer again :(

btw, is there any possibility to record things like that cause i'm an "oen" when it comes to comp's

Morpheus said:
get the thing off his PC like ;) well, i dunno exactly what's the matter in this case but it's really weird and sounds more like a virus to me.

yeah i tried to get it off, but then he couldn't browse internet at all anymore, as internet explorer kept shutting down. but now you mention it, a virus check wouldn't be bad after all

well, this sounds really strange, internet explorer keeps shutting down...hmm. if nothing helps, it might be usefull formatting the hard disk, but before, just do a virus scan, yes.

what's exactly the problem with Real player? i just use it to see some streaming vids, or sth like an online radio, but i never really encounter problems. u know the (snd)quality sucks, but when doesnt it?

toolsofthetrade said:
what's exactly the problem with Real player? i just use it to see some streaming vids, or sth like an online radio, but i never really encounter problems. u know the (snd)quality sucks, but when doesnt it?

it consumes lots of resources, so in smaller computers it goes fucking slow... by the way, if you dont like real player, just use "windows media player classic"... it uses the same interface as windoes media player but it can play quicktime format, real player format and it can be used to listen or view real player streams and it consumes muuuuuch less resources

pieter if you could record it it 'd be ace....
i can't do it! toooooo stupid again....:(

now i cant even play that stupid radio anymore!!!:yell:

rafael said:
Ahhhh, no, unfortunately he didn't mention Norway at all. All he did was to explain what kind of band Anathema is and that they're focusing more on the US (as far as I understood). He mentioned the gigs in Mexico and rest of south america. I even sent them a mail (extremeradio) to tell them to say hi from me! :D

I reckon they're saying that on the next show. :D
i got that message by the way!