Online personality v. real world v. work v. whatever.

Opeth17 said:
Do you also end conversations by signing off with "Zod" in real life? :loco:

Nah, he signs off a conversation by punching you in the face and giving you the goat horns. Then he goes and moshes with 350 pound lions that no one will dare go up against. Then he regrets it but is as least able to say he is "metal".

Then he'll leave right when the concert's over instead of hanging out for a beer because he has to get up "early" the next day. Pussy.

i think i'm pretty much the same. i've noticed that once i've met someone i knew online, they mave have seemed a little different upon first meeting, but now i think of them the same way online and in person.

The day I say 'lol' aloud is the day I jump from the nearest bridge with my PC attached to the waist.

Since I make a point not writing 'lol' at all, except for the sake of this post, I hope my PC will remain unsoaked for some time.

I don't think my online personality diverges much from my bone'n'flesh one, but that isn't for me to tell (Dev?). On the other hand, I know I'm much slower to react verbally than before my screen, which does pain my soul when I realize that the occasion to nail the clever joke of my life is gone forever...

Add me for the joke part except the fact that I'm not better online.Yeah you don't seem hyperactive but what the world would be with 6++ billions of Nicolas Sarkozy (French politician who wants to be/will be President , he has more or less occupied every possible position with the exception of Prime Minister's) ?

I'm the same offline/online : Slow , boring and tired :loco: (this is a face I wouldn't have at all IRL by the way)