Online Producer? (As a paid job)

Lon

smash that.
Jul 3, 2011
Vienna, Austria
So, i am in the verge of finishing up a pre-prod with my new band (think paramore on steroids, i won't devolve into genere-specific ramblings) and an idea came to my mind...

We do neither need or want a "full-fledged" producer for a lot of money, because i am handling all the engineering and mixing myself (and i am confident in my skills of making this work), but we may need a producer for reworking the songs / overhauling them.

Are there producers who offer to send you a list of annotations / comments / suggested changes for a song for a nominal fee? Would any of you guys be into that kind of thing?

best wishes
Vic

This is something I'd be really interested in, especially for that type of music. I play the same role (in addition to writing) in my own band, so check out our stuff on Bandcamp below and get in touch if you'd be interested in working with me!

Yep. Have done this in the past with Memnoir, which aided in the creation, and final realization of songs like these:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogjKn9LnocA&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=AVAYMcY2vx8GT2bY7VgKips0PUWhugECTL[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
i produce bands all the time, from india to the us ;-) hook me up. und deutsch sprech ich natüürlich sowieso,
ich denke, das ist immer deutlich effektiver. kannst mir ja mal schreiben!