online shops

I'll send you a pic of my tshirtif i ever get it, or failing that i'll blow you a kiss or summert..but seriously thanks for that, I just sent fuming email number 4 and i shall await their response and if it does not satisfy her majesty then im moving in for the kill.

anyway yeh vik its that bastard MerchNow company from the Coheed and Cambria site. bunch of tossers......thats FIVE months now - hilarious thing is i bought the frickin thing to wear to a gig in May.

blackeyed said:
I'll send you a pic of my tshirtif i ever get it, or failing that i'll blow you a kiss or summert..but seriously thanks for that, I just sent fuming email number 4 and i shall await their response and if it does not satisfy her majesty then im moving in for the kill.

anyway yeh vik its that bastard MerchNow company from the Coheed and Cambria site. bunch of tossers......thats FIVE months now - hilarious thing is i bought the frickin thing to wear to a gig in May.

no problemo, ooo a wet tshirt :oops: :OMG: im going through one at the moment, $120 - no item, and the kunt lives in california, but ill sort him good and proper, no one fucks with ado :lol: ill keep you posted on what happens. yes keep every single email both you and those kunts send, receipts everything. you may need to keep hassling the IFCC to get noticed, you'll be given a case number, then contact the law enforcements in their area.

i will dont worry. i just get pissed off with having to find all the friggin info each time when i want to complain...its a frigging company ffs not some skunkhazed geek shoved behind a screen scratching his sack every 5mins, you kinda expect more yknow..well in all likelihood it is a ballscratching geek. its a nice t shirt though...
ccstampmarT.jpg

:err:............yeh
i think the problem is that the tiwanese children they enslave to make them have all died from hard labour and thus they are out of stock pour le moment.
bloody kids dont know whats good for them

gawd try and pay a pov kid a compliment and people are up in arms.

nice t shirt. I was gonna order a sceond stage turbine blade hoody from there for college in the winter but I wont bother now..

wouldnt get that kinda customer service from the halifax and bank of scotland I tell yer

I know but me dar wont let me rob his card. and they only accpet major credit cards and Im not sending them a cheque.

oh Claire and he's offered to pay for istanbul hahaha so me mum offered to pay for my room to be done. so my dad dropped me off at work. quite nice of them really.

blackeyed said:
let you down? by tha jaysus,

you know as well as i do that the tshirts are probably made by a machine anyway.

i'm sorry ado will you still be my friend ?

by tha jaysus the cheek of you, ill still be your dog of course, sure you wont always need to wear the tshirt :D