Only on eBay..

What a bargain! :)

newfolder.jpg

43 bids XDDDDDD

my god!

I sold five packs of feta cheese flavoured chips (Lay's) to somebody in the States. But she was such a jerk that I haven't tried to sell anything else so far...but soon a book or two that I bought just for selling will go onstage :p

FatherVic said:
43 bids XDDDDDD

my god!

I sold five packs of feta cheese flavoured chips (Lay's) to somebody in the States. But she was such a jerk that I haven't tried to sell anything else so far...
Hopefully you gave her neutral feedback then. :)

I've never sold/bought anything off the internet again due to bad experiences also.

well the worst is that I had to beg for the payment for 10 days, sending every day good mannered emails and she would just replied few words and in the end she even insulted me calling me jerk. I suppose he received the chips (which were extremely carefully wrapped) and the she put neutral feedback...I still don't understand, but it seems that she had same problems with other people and they were less lucky and she put negative feedback when it was she who wasn't paying. I felt relieved when ebay froze her account!

(i'm still buying manically on ebay, and soon i'll try to sell a couple of books)