Onslaught Interview (30 minute Audio Download)

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
I forgot to post this haha!!

This is the interview that I did with legendary UK mad thrashing bastards Onslaught on July 22nd after ther set with Testament. If ome of you remember, I actually asked a few people on here to submit some questions so you may get some answers - naturally I couldn't ask EVERYONE'S questions but I got a good solid few. Bear in mind that some of the subjects need not apply now (such as tour dates etc)

For the record, that 'some tosser' is DD Hase - I was so exhausted after their set that I couldn't actually read my own handwriting haha. Nothing personal! Dale (AKA LordMoron) was present when the interview was conducted too. Another thanks to Dale for holding me upright for the 20 minutes following Onslaught's show haha!!

Feedback on this would be GREATLY appreciated as I'm looking to do this much more often and this was my first interview in about a year and a half. Speaking of which, Evile still owe me an interview from my birthday last year!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fjqzj0jjkk2

I bet you weren't neary as shocked as I was was, I was the one who hit the deck hahaha!!

"Dave You wanna get a drink?"
"Aye sure"
*turns around, takes two steps and floors it*
"SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!"

:lol: Great night.

Hardly mised out, I was in such a state I had to be propped up against a pillar at the back haha. And thats the only time I've had to do that sober!

I was with the Onslaught boys though so it was all good. Now everyone who isn't Dale download the interview and post your thoughts haha!

I saw them in Garage as support to Testament, my mate raved about Onslaught, me? well lets say I won't start another shit storm like megashite

Opps I did it again

023.gif
023.gif
023.gif

Dave's going to kill you. Unless I get to you first!

SPITTING BLOOD IN THE FACE OF GODDDDDDD

Anyone who can list Onslaught's faults and back them up accordingly will forever be crowne lord of earth.

In other words, its not going to hapen. How about people stay on topic for once?