Oooh.... LIVE Sieges Even Disc!

mëtålspëd

Umlauts ist Krieg
May 2, 2004
MA
www.vintageocwhite.com
Kickass :headbang:

Stolen from Blabber:

Reactivated cult German progressive metallers SIEGES EVEN will release their first-ever live album, "Playgrounds", in July via InsideOut Music. The CD will contain ten songs from the "A Sense Of Change", "The Art Of Navigating By The Stars" and "Paramount" albums recorded during the first leg of the band's "Paramount" tour 2007-2008.

"Playgrounds" release dates:

Germany, Austria, Switzerland: July 25
Rest of Europe: July 28
North America: July 29

SIEGES EVEN's latest CD, entitled "Paramount", last year entered the Greek album chart at position No. 46. Released in North America on October 10, 2007 via Inside Out Music, the CD's cover artwork can be seen at this location. The photo was taken by British artist David J. Nightingale, while Thomas Ewerhard was responsible for the actual cover design.

SIEGES EVEN's current lineup consists of Arno Menses (vocals), Oliver Holzwarth (bass), Markus Steffen (guitars) and Alex Holzwarth (drums, RHAPSODY).

Cool...will be interesting to hear how the songs sound live...don't know if the other guys do any backing vox...cause the last 2 albums are stacked with harmonies etc

Oh, this is definitely a MUST HAVE for me! I was never much of fan in the old days, but I really love Paramount! In fact, I was just listening to it yesterday morning. Artof Navigating... is pretty cool too, but paramount is easily my favorite. Awesome sound quality too!

Well, it would be better if it were from Atlanta and I was there! :kickass:

I wonder about the vocal harmonies too! They are incredible in the studio so one has to wonder...