Operation Northwoods

Silver Incubus

Dead Hands Justin
May 20, 2002
(Near) London, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
I have recently come across a suprising unclassified US document that clearly outlines its intention of creating fake provacation from the cuban government in order to start millitary action with them. This document is dated 1962 and what strikes me most about it is the fact that very similar tactics were used to create the 9/11 incedent which accomplished the same goals as outline in the paper execpt for the fact that it was against muslims from afganistan and not Cuba
Edit: the real intrest peaks when apendix A is viewed
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

Silver Incubus said:
I have recently come across a suprising unclassified US document that clearly outlines its intention of creating fake provacation from the cuban government in order to start millitary action with them. This document is dated 1962 and what strikes me most about it is the fact that very similar tactics were used to create the 9/11 incedent which accomplished the same goals as outline in the paper execpt for the fact that it was against muslims from afganistan and not Cuba

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

The Gulf of Tonkin was no different; nor the claim of Reagan that a Marxist government was harming poor rich dumb medical students in Grenada, or when Noriega...well you get the point. we've been doing it for awhile; its just America used to stand for ideals and other such bullshit, and that facade has been lifted.

did you actually read it? It even states creating a communist terrorist organization in flordia, with CIA assests! And americans don't believe their gov would kill their own people for an agenda. I just wonder what the Canadian government has done....

speed said:
The Gulf of Tonkin was no different; nor the claim of Reagan that a Marxist government was harming poor rich dumb medical students in Grenada, or when Noriega...well you get the point.

What about The Holocaust(tm)?

LOL... rhetorical question

We would do well to assume that all apparant attacks that provide excuses for governements to move aggressively against their enemies are suspect.

Thanks for providing such a good example Silver Incubus.

infoterror said:
What about The Holocaust(tm)?

LOL... rhetorical question

I dont believe anyone actually used the holocaust as a reason to go to war. The American government didnt seem too concerned at the time about the liquidation of european jews even though FDR and others knew about it. But lets please not open up this can of worms