OPETH / ARCH ENEMY: Bring it to the U.S.!!!

Dont give me that crap about the US having shitty tours. Its just the case that most US metal is complete crud compared with the European stuff. The more important question is, why doesnt Australia ever get included in metal tours (Opeth did tour here last year though). Arch enemy AND opeth? Brilliant, now if only I lived in the UK. Also, Dream Theatre rock my world...

Im really screwed up. I live in Israel we get only about 3 or 4 good shows in a year. But we had some really good shows! The best was megadeath and Opeth, we had some metallica shows but it was after the black album soo it dont worth the money.

aslong as opeth is headlining gigs, i dont give a flying fuck if they tour with fall out boy

Unfortunately, here in the US, Fall Out Boy would probably headline over Opeth or Arch Enemy. That is probably due to the fact that most people here don't appreciate great music. It just goes to show that talent is underappreciated.

Im really screwed up. I live in Israel we get only about 3 or 4 good shows in a year. But we had some really good shows! The best was megadeath and Opeth, we had some metallica shows but it was after the black album soo it dont worth the money.

Weren't you 4 years old when Metallica were here?!

Actually, its not THAT bad - though hardly comapres to Europe, the States, Australia or South America. Though I guess it is understanable - like Australia, we're pretty much detached from other countries in terms of tour regions, and our population is a joke compared to a lot of other countries. Also, can't forget the fact that some bands are just too scared.
Would be nice though if a band would stop by if they're in Turkey...

you guys get a good show every couple of days with the cruise missiles flying overhead.

Thank you for educating us all. Now why don't both of you come back when you get a clue? Babye now.

Thank you for educating us all. Now why don't both of you come back when you get a clue? Babye now.

heard of sarcasm? ...
Trust me, I know a lot about this, and I just wanted to say something to that idiot remark, without making political statements and giving a speech which he wouldn't read or get anyway ...