Opeth.. At Bradford Rios

well, i dunno when all the other dates are likely to be or if its totally announced, but for those around the north of england and stuff, the date at Bradford Rios is
16th March 2003 ..
i know they are playing London before that, but for those who can't get there.. thats a date to look forward to!
can't wait, will be 4th time i've seen opeth.. should be proper ace!! \m/

:OMG: no shit,where did you find this out.Maybe OPETH will be doing there full scale UK tour around then and add onother date close to the south,london or portsmouth maybe:headbang:

Originally posted by PaulTangaroa
i have my sources!!!
ie, i know the person putting it on!!! :) ..
i will do my best to find out about the rest of the tour, i am assuming its not been announced then!?

No it hasnt.These two shows in London and Athens are sort of album release shows i guess.There proper Opeth shows,but the first ones in support of the new album,so there speacial in a way.

And they have been saying that a full world tour is going to take place next year with more UK shows.So if there is this show confirmed in march,then it looks like they are lining up the proper UK tour already.So im pretty sure that there is going to be another London date.And maybe a Portsmouth date(hopefully).