Opeth - Athens, Greece 2004-03-06 Bootleg

Ohhhhh man! It seems that you're a professional...
Let's show us some of your Opeth recordings...
;)

opeth_evan said:
For a live recording.. I'de give it a B or B-.. but for an Opeth recording I'de easily give it an A because most are horrible because the venues suck for recording, and the people that record don't know what they're doing.

Oops, I forgot to add some details: the file is 17,2 MB and it was recorded live at the Providence, Rhode Island, on 07-18-03. Enjoy!

this bootleg is pretty good, though there's a Toronto bootleg I have of the same tour which is slightly better IMO. Thanks a bunch to the original poster though :)

Demoke said:
for those who have listened to the Greece TBYF, is the quality better or worse?
ah yes that Rhode Island show seems to be pretty popular, it's really good quality. I'd say this Greek one is a bit worse.

Demoke said:
Oops, I forgot to add some details: the file is 17,2 MB and it was recorded live at the Providence, Rhode Island, on 07-18-03. Enjoy!

Any way we can get the rest of the songs at the show? The one you let us download is awesome. thanks............. :headbang:

Looking for a Job said:
the difference is that the black homo is funny, his shitty opeth cover is the opposite of funny: not funny
It's not funny, it's annoying.
At least the unfunny Opeth cover isn't annoying. And it's smaller.

BTW, that live version of Farewell rocks. I love what Lopez does with the drums.

flu boy said:
Any way we can get the rest of the songs at the show? The one you let us download is awesome. thanks............. :headbang:

If you explain to me how I can create one of those torrent files and how everything works...

Demoke said:
If you explain to me how I can create one of those torrent files and how everything works...

...sorry dude...not sure...could you upload the remaining songs to your yousendit.com site? If it's a big headache don't worry about it!!

:hotjump: I'll just throw in my MAYH cd and watch the squirrels in my backyard twitch... :hotjump: