Opeth don`t like austria?

Metzler

New Metal Member
May 27, 2005
first they cancel the gig at aerordrome 5 days before it with the words: "We are very sorry for the fans who expected to see Opeth there, but we hope to return to Austria as soon as humanly possible!" but then it´s not possible to visit austria at the european tour on sept.? I`m a big opeth fan but that`s really annoying!

Yeah that has to suck, but I doubt they could do anything because they're not the ones who organize the tours... and what can they do about the festival, the studio is likely very costly so taking a break to go do a show would probably be a greater loss of money.
Although I do agree it was stupid to give such a short notice about the cancellation, they should've planned ahead and cancelled it at least 2 weeks prior.

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
maybe you come back because you are full of shit yourself?

Congratulations... you become the second person (making you equal with Oinkness) that has the privelege of being called a COCK by me on here.

I was merely commenting on the seemingly endless childish, boring threads made by over-opinonated school children. It is getting far more difficult to find intelligent conversation on this particular forum.

AlexGuinness said:
Congratulations... you become the second person (making you equal with Oinkness) that has the privelege of being called a COCK by me on here.

I was merely commenting on the seemingly endless childish, boring threads made by over-opinonated school children. It is getting far more difficult to find intelligent conversation on this particular forum.

it was just a question...ok? :wave:

Trey Parker said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

what a fucking pussy. folks, there is no such thing as "intelligent conversation" on an internet forum. stop being a cunt and go blow vagrants for pittance you failure :Spin:

Oh do be quiet, you odious little man.

Perfect example of a pathetic little boy hiding behind his keyboard... Oxygen thief.

AlexGuinness said:
Oh do be quiet, you odious little man.

Perfect example of a pathetic little boy hiding behind his keyboard... Oxygen thief.

settle down and go have a cup 'o tea and choke on an english muffin and die.

AlexGuinness said:
What is an English Muffin...?

english_muffin.gif

they're quite delicious.. usually toasted and have butter spread over them. although sometimes peanut butter or jelly. for some reason they're called english muffins in the U.S.. im guessing the swiss dont call U.S. swiss cheese the same name either..