Opeth forum reopened

I only made a few posts in the Opeth forum when it was open before but now I can be bothered I should hopefully become a regular poster.

Gunhaver said:
there is another opeth forum ya know
Yeah I browsed thorough that one but there were not very many members on that one and I knew this one would eventually be reopened so why bother for a month.

vampyré said:
I hope those kids won't ruin my opeth...

Whatever people...obviously they haven't bent at all. The new album is completely Opeth. Who cares if they get popular? That means they are able to make a good living now...something every band is working towards. If they keep writing albums like Ghost Reveries...why are we all complaining?????????????

KIDS BUY THE MAJORITY OF THE MUSIC.....JUST BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT DOESN'T MEAN THE BAND WILL AUTOMATICALLY START TO SUCK! SHEESH!!!!

It's Opeth peopleo_O

great to see this forum back. after anathema and in flames, it would be pretty sad to see this one go, too. now that duncan has left antimatter, that forum doesnt do much for me either...so it's this one once again...

^wtf?! this is one of those instances i used to bitch about: someone says something about someone who hasnt been around for years and they "just happen" to be browsing. this is awesome.
cheers, jon snow.

I have to agree. I forgot all about Dorian given this forum had closed, and have just seen a bunch of his new posts and remembered that I liked reading his comments.