Opeth gets massive 12 page spread in the new issue of Close-Up Magazine

A big thank you once again to Stilgar for doing all the hard work, one of the best interviews I have read in a long time. Not one bad question was asked by the interviewer. I would love to read it in the original!

Found a copy of Close-Up magazine with the Opeth feature, at last. I'll try and write up the reviews for you guys and maybe scan the thing too if time permits. Also have the latest Terrorizer with Opeth on front & inside.

Perhaps we should have a [Article Scans] thread? We could put in old as well as new articles, interviews etc. but I'm not sure what the policy for such a thread is here.

Awesome interview, easily one of the best and most comprehensive I've ever read. Stilgar bro, you are without question the freakin' MAN! :worship:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your time and effort translating and posting the interview for your Swedish-challenged brethren!

CU101.jpg

http://www.closeupmagazine.net/Public/SenasteNummret/Default.aspx

No I don't have it, yet
Tiamat? Are they still around? I haven't heard anything from them in a while...

Actually Close-up magazine blew me away with its good journalism, way better than any other metal magazine I've read. A shame there are some words I don't understand..though most of it is pretty readable for a Norwegian :)

EDIT:
I had planned to post a translation of the reviews but due to a death in the family I will have to wait til next week.

Wow stilgar..
That was just damn epic!
I'm reading it again! :erk:

I love those interviews where they make Mike sound 'human'..
Because alot of those shitty magazines make Mike sound like an egocentric bitch.. Never met him, but I don't think he is..