Opeth in Holland

Demiana

May 12, 2001
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Visit site
Hi guys,

Next sunday I will be witnessing the band of all time! I saw them twice before, at the Waldrock fest in Holland and at Wacken in Germany, but there they played exactly the same songs as at the Waldrock fest, zo I was a bit dissapointed. I wish they will play songs like Godheads Lament, The Twilight is my Robe and The Night and the Silent Water, but I think they won't. Does anybody know if the list is the same at every concert?
:err:

looks like this tour has roughly the same songs being played, but im pretty sure they're different to the gigs you saw them at. there seems to be more BWP songs played and Katatonia are playing more LFDGD songs too, but im pretty sure you wont hear the exact same stuff you did then at Wacken and Warldrock.

moving on, i just find it annoying that other countries get all these Wacken, Dynamo and Warldrock etc... (the list is endless) and in England the best we get is wait for it, the ozzfest, featuring Slipknot, Papa Roach, and some other crap, i think Tool were the best band there, not that i went. (or wanted to go)
sorry, had to get that out of my system, but what the hey, im seeing opeth on Tuesday, not to mention my fav band Katatonia, so :lol: in your face (or whatever they say)