Opeth in Israel! 13th of April

Thanks Shaoft 'Christ .. Form of playlist is so special ... In short - a horse of my brothers.
that's did u mean dude? :d [Google Translator]

lol XD
צורת הנגינה - Tzurat ha'Negina - The way of playing

"horse" (Sus) in hebrew slang means smt like.. "good stuff" u know. He said "in short, good stuff, brothers"

The google translator is not really capable of translating hebrew, it's too complicated :p

Anyway, I'm so there. Missed the previous concert and wanted to kill myself!

^ Yea that's true XD.

No, you don't. I called them up yesterday and they said I could pick it up today.

Awesome... I'll pass by this Sunday maybe...

Oh and again about the google trasnlater. We Israeli people created too many slang words in our language so it's almost impossible to translate our language XD.

where do i get my ticket?
im living in tel aviv but i dont speak hebrew, how can i order it?

i cant wait, will there be support acts?

Well, now you can get tickets in more places becides Hadran. Hadran are located in Even Gvirol street (90).

thanks so much
i got it straight after your post, too easy
lets hope it sells out fast so they consider playing a second night
the holy land deserves more peth

Anyone knows about any merchandise opeth will bring to the concert ? new shirts or something ?
I'm already working in a CD store so the CD's are not a problem for me :)

Man. Just got my ticket. What an ugly piece of paper :lol:
n1508831686_30192347_7146.jpg

I guess pretty much every Israeli here is from Metalist.co.il

I can't forget the last show. it was awesome. I'm happy with the location too. its good that they chose it.
The Theater is a good location. and if it will rain, it will be like the last time :p

I think that we should wait to the concert and be surprised ^^.

BTW, they changed the concert's location.

Yes!
The "11th Booth" is a much better place! although I like the "Theatre" because of Jaffa, and stuff. Memories from the last Opeth show... The place has different feeling. More Metal haha
But Gane Hatarucha is a great place too. Great sound there and a very big place too!
I was there when Therion and Draconian came and it was a blast.

Fits well with opeth.