Opeth Interview - Links

redblueyes

wreathme
Apr 29, 2001
USA
redblueyes.50megs.com
Hey, can we dedicate one thread specifically for us posting interview links we come across. I'm sure we all want to read the same interviews and with the Deliverance (+Damnation) promotions I think they did a lot of em. It'll be hard to find em all, but, maybe we could get something going here.

I'll start off cause I just read a good one. (It's in English and French.)

http://www.beyondwebzine.com

from the Beyond-interview:

"This two-album thing we’re preparing for would maybe be a good way of ending it all... We’ll see."

:eek: ???

Originally posted by Alex78
from the Beyond-interview:

"This two-album thing we’re preparing for would maybe be a good way of ending it all... We’ll see."

:eek: ???

:OMG:

I really hope this "ending it all" doesn't happen anytime soon at least not for the next ten years! but who knows.

On the liner notes towards the end of Martin Lopez's thank you list he said, " ....and the rest of Opeth for the great times" This sounds like they have plans on ending the band. I don't know but thats rather odd how he stated that, maybe he meant it in a different way which I'm hoping but who knows.

Originally posted by pac1288
I really hope this "ending it all" doesn't happen anytime soon at least not for the next ten years! but who knows.

On the liner notes towards the end of Martin Lopez's thank you list he said, " ....and the rest of Opeth for the great times" This sounds like they have plans on ending the band. I don't know but thats rather odd how he stated that, maybe he meant it in a different way which I'm hoping but who knows.
"for the great times" may relate to the recording sessions, too. I hope so, at least...on the other hand, we all know that the recording obviously wasn't that great fun...

I think theyre all just in really bad moods at the moment. This time next year, we'll look back on this and laugh it off.

Opeth? Breaking up? Hah, as if! (please please please please mike dont make me eat these words pleeeease!!!)

Originally posted by Speedkill
Well, English isn't any of them's first language (I think), so maybe we shouldn't read too much into the subtlety of the comment?

Does that make sense?

:)

Does it make sense? I don't know you tell me if your statement makes sense.

:cool: