Opeth limited edition

zarzax

New Metal Member
Oct 7, 2002
France
Visit site
does Opeth "blackwater park" limited cd edition is great?
i want to buy it but i would like to know your opinion about this new cd version.

sorry about my bad english...
thanks a lot!:)

I've said it before but... it's not worth it if you've already got the original BWP and aren't really a fan of the group. I'd buy everything that's got the Opeth logo on it...

It's just a got 2 new tracks, a not-so-impressive video and a no-logo cover.

If you already have the original BWP then just download the two bonus tracks and NEVER EVER watch the video..it will totally ruin the song Harvest for you AND throw all your perceptions of Opeth into oblivion(they play table tennis and playstation :eek:!!)

thank you all for your messages.
ok! i haven't got the original cd, i have a cd copy.
so, i think that i can buy this limited edition.:D

Like The MindzI said, I buy almost anything with the Opeth logo on it, or anything related to them. It sorta takes over when you start to collect the stuff. Niftiest thing Ive got is a lighter with the O logo on it, and Blackwater Park on the reverse, and it doubles a sa bottle opener! Smart thinking lads them Opeth chaps I tells ya.

:D

Oh yeah, the cd. It is good if like I say the above. The two extra tracks are simple and non-heavy. Video is great IMO :p

\m/

Like The MindzI said, I buy almost anything with the Opeth logo on it, or anything related to them. It sorta takes over when you start to collect the stuff. Niftiest thing Ive got is a lighter with the O logo on it, and Blackwater Park on the reverse, and it doubles a sa bottle opener! Smart thinking lads them Opeth chaps I tells ya.

Where did you get this lighter? I must have one!

If you already have the original BWP then just download the two bonus tracks and NEVER EVER watch the video..it will totally ruin the song Harvest for you AND throw all your perceptions of Opeth into oblivion(they play table tennis and playstation !!)

hei...you have just convinced me to buy it!! :D

RuySan? Es portugues :p eheheh ja nao sou o unico aki. Tens k me dizer se vais ao canal opeth no irc... sou la op com este nick :)

ps- se eles podem falar sueco nós tambem podemos falar portugues :)

Originally posted by Masters Apprentice
If you already have the original BWP then just download the two bonus tracks and NEVER EVER watch the video..it will totally ruin the song Harvest for you AND throw all your perceptions of Opeth into oblivion(they play table tennis and playstation :eek:!!)

I think the video is great!
You can almost learn the whole song on guitar just by looking at mikael when he's playing