Just some simple questions..

Detric

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Stralia`!
1. Was Still Life only released in digipack?

2. What are the tin boxes limited to?

3. Did Opeth release a digipack of Lamentations (according to The End Records, they did)?

4. How many copies did Opeth release of Blackwater Park, limited edition?

5. Did Opeth release yet another copy of the Blackwater Park, with a new cover art done by Travis Smith (according to The End Records they did)?

Hope you guys can help me out. thanks alot!

1) Of course, no...it has also been released in slipcase and in a jewel case..
2) The tin boxes are limited too...1000 for each i think....
3) Yep, but i think it has only been for the American market..not that hard to get on Ebay though..
4) 1000 ...quite hard to get !!
5) I don't think so...well, i should better say that i haven't heard of it so far..

Detric said:
1. Was Still Life only released in digipack?

2. What are the tin boxes limited to?

3. Did Opeth release a digipack of Lamentations (according to The End Records, they did)?

4. How many copies did Opeth release of Blackwater Park, limited edition?

5. Did Opeth release yet another copy of the Blackwater Park, with a new cover art done by Travis Smith (according to The End Records they did)?

Hope you guys can help me out. thanks alot!

Weren't you happy with my answer on opethforum.com? ;) :cry:

Johan said:
That is the only "other" edition of BWP, same as you ask about in question 4.
Then The End got the ltd of BWP, thats awesome! I thought you HAD to order from Ebay, if you wanted it..Sweet.

Detric said:
Then The End got the ltd of BWP, thats awesome! I thought you HAD to order from Ebay, if you wanted it..Sweet.

if they have it in stock, yes.

Not in stock unfortunantly. It goes for what, $200 on eBay. Fucking weak. And we deg won't be seeing a reissue anytime soon seeing as MFN is gone.

I was lucky enough to find myself a ltd. blackwater park at borders books....LOL...go figure.nm it is deluxe etd.-Are they the same or differnt? ltd. and deluxe etds.???

I ordered several copies of lamentations through amazon..and every copy I got was a digipack..pre-order and post release.

????? THere's a non-digipack version?

Is it on Laser Disc? Laser Discs are awesome.

As far as I know Lamentations is only in a cheap ass digipak that won't properly fit in a DVD rack. I believe the special Travis Smith artwork for BWP is either in the special edition booklet, or on the disc with the video. The discs themselves have a different color scheme as well. The BWP deluxe is not nearly as hard to get as people say it is. Metal Haven Chicago has a few in stock, and they ship, so look them up if you're desperate.