Opeth Logo

Copperhead

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2006
Hi all!!

Was just wondering if somebody could supply me with or point me in the direction of a High quality/resolution image of the current Opeth Logo? I'm struggling to find one large enough! Cheers in advance!! :kickass:

affinityband said:
Google Images?

Yeah thanks, first place I went to! I’ve had a look and none seem to be big enough...but thanks anyway!

What im really looking for is just the logo on its own with no background colour, if you know what I mean

As an aside, I evidently don't know what I'm talking about in relation to computer graphics, but does anyone know what the file type is which can be enlarged/shrunk without loosing the resolution? Is it .PNG? If I could find the Logo in this format it would be ideal!

Any help is appreciated! Cheers!

opethlogo5sk.jpg

Guys, thank you all very much!!

It's hopefully going to be for a t-shirt Im going to get printed, I know its really lame not buying the official merch, but I've lost a lot of weight recently and want to stop wearing baggy clothes (even small/medium band shirts are usually relatively big, not to mention nigh on impossible to find) also, I’m not really a fan of shirts that are too "crowded" with artwork and lyrics etc, so I'd just like the logo on its own. I’ve found a great website that should be able to sort me out!

Once again, thanks very much to everyone who supplied me with the images :kickass:

thanks for the eps link, i had in mind dedicating some time to trace the logo fully in vector.
the vector should work great to generate silk films for printing or a vinyl cut.
cheers