opeth memorabilia

its like dam every one here bitches bout being single and not getting any..man i listen to metal(not mainstream korn,limp shit)and i still mange preetty dam good...i listen to this music and i still pimp so do my freinds before i got online i came from some fine as chicks house that i just finish making out with(parents home couldnt fuck her)......please al cuz your a metal head dont mean you cant be a pimp to....its not the cloth you wear or the music you listen to its all you..cuz i go to school wearing baggy pants and still manage to get some and most of my bitches are cheerleaders and im not even a jock im in drumline

Anti-Everything said:
its like dam every one here bitches bout being single and not getting any..man i listen to metal(not mainstream korn,limp shit)and i still mange preetty dam good...i listen to this music and i still pimp so do my freinds before i got online i came from some fine as chicks house that i just finish making out with(parents home couldnt fuck her)......please al cuz your a metal head dont mean you cant be a pimp to....its not the cloth you wear or the music you listen to its all you..cuz i go to school wearing baggy pants and still manage to get some and most of my bitches are cheerleaders and im not even a jock im in drumline

Where the hell did that come from :err:

well.. i actually have some stuff other than pubes in case anybody even cares. The rarest stuff I've got is The Drapery Falls radio edit single, grey 7" signed, BWP vinyl signed, Lopez drumstick signed, 2 peter picks, 1 mikael pick, a couple other promo cds and like 12 other things signed.

mmmh... i got the still life promo, all vinyls except the 7'' [deliverance is coming soon], a big and a small BWP poster, the poster of the concert in milan [17.02.2003]... nothing special so far... well, lots of bootlegs too... and the italian opeth site also :)