Opeth On Rock And Pop Tv (only Argentina)

:lol: for some reason, joey's spanish looks so funny to read (though it's correct), because he is non-spanish. i just picture him speaking his words, and it's funny. not true of course with luciana, antonio, and the other native speakers haha.

also, it's unfortunate nick (decadent) stopped posting, i talk to him on AIM though..so no biggie.

that's wierd. i thought the same. i thought someone had hijacked his avatar.

anyway, tell shroud of dusk i said hey.

deliverance said:
:lol: for some reason, joey's spanish looks so funny to read (though it's correct), because he is non-spanish. i just picture him speaking his words, and it's funny. not true of course with luciana, antonio, and the other native speakers haha.

also, it's unfortunate nick (decadent) stopped posting, i talk to him on AIM though..so no biggie.

well, i havent been terribly honest (only luciana knows)....i dont actually speak much spanish, i just found a very top notch translator online. :D

Any native Spanish speaking person would realise most LordHypnos Spanish sounded weird, except for one word: "bastardo"! ha ha! Ay, coño, esta gente...

I actually believed it at first...even though I've never seen/heard Joey take interest in anything of the Spanish culture...
so important for me to post that...but what's more important:
Do any of you people have Yahoo Instant Messenger?