Opeth ringtone

B Crouch said:
Whats wrong with ring ring? Why show off to all ur cool friends some fancy beeping sound? What is the world coming to
I have have always been anti-fancy ringtone myself, However, an Opeth tone may change my mind. ( even if it is a crappy midi file)

it kinda sounds like shit, if i didn't know the song i'd probably assume it was some dance garbage cause of how different the melody sounds

B Crouch said:
Whats wrong with ring ring? Why show off to all ur cool friends some fancy beeping sound? What is the world coming to
There's nothing wrong with "ring ring," at all. But, have you ever been in a room where someone's cellphone rings with the standard telephone ring and everyone starts looking to see if it's their cellphone that's ringing? :Spin: It's pretty comical to watch. This is why I have rings from bands like Rush. Nobody else I know has their phone ringing with YYZ! :D

Wow this would be great if I had a cell phone :(

If i did though, Demon of the Fall would make a great ringtone

I've made a Madrigal one on my phone, and I started with Hope Leaves. But in no way can I get it onto a computer, as my phone doesnt support the link and all, but its still polyphonic. Figure that.