Opeth shows rescheduled!!!

Gonna have to miss it.

You bet your ass I'll be at Meshuggah, though.

Might even hit Suffocation/Cryptopsy on friday.

May go to Sleepytime Gorilla Museum on halloween. Maybe Porcupine Tree on the 21st.

That and all the Down Factor shows ;)

OCTOBER RULES IN THE BAY AREA!!!!

Brooks said:
Gonna have to miss it.

You bet your ass I'll be at Meshuggah, though.

Might even hit Suffocation/Cryptopsy on friday.

May go to Sleepytime Gorilla Museum on halloween. Maybe Porcupine Tree on the 21st.

That and all the Down Factor shows ;)

OCTOBER RULES IN THE BAY AREA!!!!

november is better for me, this month the only show i want to go to is imagika but next month theres arch enemy, amon amarth/cob, black label society, vader/decapitated/dew scented, and in december syl/ff. so many shows, so little time and money

Justin and I can't make it.

I'm actually back in arcata right now. There's no way we could get another day off from work. I really wanted to meet you guys, too! :cry:

*prays that Nevermore goes to the bay area soon*
:oops:

Hey Mah!
yes, I was going to give her one of my tickets this morning, but I just received an email from artist arena explaining that they already refunded me on my credit card.:(
Uhm..maybe there are some ticket openings now..i'm sure i'm not the only one that has been refunded, so give it a shot :)

And yep, I lived a couple hours north of San Francisco...but now its more like 6 or 7 :zombie:

Enemy242 said:
november is better for me, this month the only show i want to go to is imagika but next month theres arch enemy, amon amarth/cob, black label society, vader/decapitated/dew scented, and in december syl/ff. so many shows, so little time and money

I highly reccomend going to see Imagika on the 22nd at the Pound, as its my band's CD release party! Gonna kick all varities of ass!

Oh yeah, and I'm going to Opeth after all! woo!

Dammit Brooks! i didnt see you there! i was in the front the whole time anyway! fuckin awesome dude!
i think the setlist was:
Baying of the Hounds
When
Bleak
In My Time of Need
The Grand Conjuration
The Moor
Deliverance
Blackwater Park
......interlude....
Demon of the Fall for the encore!!
FUCKING BADASS!!
Isabel got one of Lindgrens picks and i got a million great pics! but i cant upload them until i get back to Sonora....
Mikael is one funny sarcastic man! Lopez wasnt there...im not sure why but he was being replaced by that dude from Bloodbath...(i forget his name..Martin somethingorother...)
Peter kept posing for me everytime i whipped out the camera :lol: and Mendez was wearing the signature Morbid Angel shirt...(hes so short...lol)
Great show! I sang along...lol!

You were able to take photos at the Fillmore?
:eek:
Do explain...last time I tried, one of the bouncers wanted me dead.
:p

i snuck the camera in...i have ninja compartments in my bag...lol! they gave me stink eye for a bit but then they said as long as i didnt use the flash (too much) that they would turn the other way...
;)
ill upload some in a bit

heres a few pics from the show!
lindgren1.jpg

lindgrenpose.jpg

^that one owns!

mikaelhairflip.jpg

my fave of the night!
mikael1.jpg

ill post more when i have more time...

I gotta say...you guys have it good. Speaking for folks in rainy scotland...i'm jealous. I visited the bay area three years ago, cool place, nice people.

Enjoy all those gigs....you bastards! ;-)

whoa, Peter really does do the same pose every time :D
I took a bunch of pictures when they played at the Pound, and he always did the same thing :>
Too friggin cute.

post more pictures!