Opeth & Spandau Ballet

Violens

Jun 14, 2007
Watch the first seconds..

[ame]http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=KDsgmCgrCuQ&feature=related[/ame]

I spent years staring at the album, always assuming that it was in deep, dark Sweden somewhere.

It was only a few years ago that the coolest Australian on this forum pointed out to me it was only about 11 miles away from where my parents live.

Simply stunning architecture. I think it has to be my favourite album art. So dark and brooding...

I spent years staring at the album, always assuming that it was in deep, dark Sweden somewhere.

It was only a few years ago that the coolest Australian on this forum pointed out to me it was only about 11 miles away from where my parents live.

Simply stunning architecture. I think it has to be my favourite album art. So dark and brooding...

You are a lucky person!
Post a picture?

137265.jpg

Chills
walking inside seems so taboo

Aww. Hi Figsy!

I only know because the one and only Anderson Nordin, or how Aussies pronounce it (Andas Nordan) had great pictures of the bridge he shared. I've lost them thanks to being lazy and my hard drive dying but if he logs on maybe he could post them here.

Aww. Hi Figsy!

I only know because the one and only Anderson Nordin, or how Aussies pronounce it (Andas Nordan) had great pictures of the bridge he shared. I've lost them thanks to being lazy and my hard drive dying but if he logs on maybe he could post them here.

I may still have the pictures you sent me, not sure... I will look.

Were those ones from Anders then?