Opeth Tabs

Shakakan

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2005
Norway
I'm not too good on the guitar, but I Love playing.
So I wanted to try out Harvest. So I went to mxtabs.net, and found the tabs. I tried it out, but it sounded so wrong! I watched Lamentations, and found out the intro is wrong, so I thought it by watching the DVD.
So I'm wondering;
- is the tab on mxtabs.net correct? (if someone could take a look?)
- do anybody know about a site with good tabs? That you really can count on?

Wankerness is like.. the opeth tab master... He is pretty much spot on,although some things are played differently live, but i think he's like 99% accurate when it comes to the actual records.

powertabs really suck !! Try guitar pro, there is a free version on Lime Wire
and then www.mysongbook.com lots and lots of tabs with drums,basses eetc.. It's much more professional than powertabs

blacklotus said:
and then www.mysongbook.com lots and lots of tabs with drums,basses eetc.. It's much more professional than powertabs

Well, personally i think you should be hung for saying that. But i do admit too, guitar pro is nifty, but if you wanna focus JUST on guitar/bass go with powertab, besides, there are more powertab things than there are guitar pro things for opeth.

blacklotus said:

1) the opeth tabs are not as good *swelled head*

2) More "professional?" I don't know where you get that from. Regardless, Powertab's output/interface very closely resembles that of a tabbook, while guitarpro's is considerably more simplified and "computerized." If you like tab books, get powertab.

Also if you like good tabs get powertab :headbang:

Guitarpro is pretty cool. but it seems powertab has a whole lot more tabs.
but Yeh, I cant complain about any of ye' tabs yet wankerness. so far 10/10