Opeth - the best of 2008 to Nevermore's Jeff Loomis

Nevermore's good.
But i dont think that i care all that much about Jeff Loomis putting Opeth in his top 5.

I think it's strange that Mike Portnoy hasn't come out and said his favorite for 2008. He usually does by now, and it's usually the Opeth album that came out that year (actually, if he names Watershed his favorite of '08, it will be a 4 album streak for Opeth... MP named Deliverance, Damnation, and Ghost Revieries as his top picks for their respective years).

Really? I go to his forums somewhat regularly and I've been checking for his '08 album for a while now, and the last time I went I didn't find it.

So... WAS it Watershed, or no?

EDIT: NO! He put Metallica and SLIPKNOT's albums ahead of Watershed.

Death Magnetic was #1...

No accounting for personal taste. :lol:

But yeah, taking my last post into account, this ends Opeth's streak with Mike Portnoy's Album of the Year nods. And by a long shot; Watershed marked at #6.

^^fuck both of you

Michael Kiske never liked heavy metal, he was only in Helloween because he was a great singer. Is it SOOO BAAAD to like other albums besides metal?

^^fuck both of you

Michael Kiske never liked heavy metal, he was only in Helloween because he was a great singer. Is it SOOO BAAAD to like other albums besides metal?
First of all, FUCK YOU!!!

Kiske is a cunt cause he's a douchebag who has consistently bashed metal and claimed interest in pussy rock, yet whenever his new album sucked and he got broke, he immediately claimed a "one-off return to metal" and ended up guesting on 50 Euro gay metal discs. That is why he is a cunt.

Understand?